Donate Button

Saturday, February 8, 2014

We All Watch The Walking Dead, Right?




Well now, 
Horror fans... 
The Walking Dead, 
Followed by The talking Dead, 
Returns to AMC tomorrow night (2-09-14). 
After the carnage of the final episode of the first half of last season... 
What horror madness is in store for us fans for this half of the season?

Entertainment Weekly just gave several spoilers in the most recent issue. 
I will not repeat them here, 
But there are some GOOD things in store for fans of The Walking Dead carnage drama.

So, let's go visit The Walking Dead... again!

RLJ



Also, 
Dear readers of the horror tales... 
Don't forget to come back to my various blogs from week to week to read my horror tales. 
All you have to do is friend me on Facebook,
+ me on Google, 
Or # me on Twitter to follow my constant, 
And continual, 
Announcement of new posted works of horror tales, 
And the postings of my political themed non-fiction works, 
Too.

I have many, 
Many more outlets for my word creations than what you see above. 
Continue to follow me,
As I follow The Horrorwalker, 
And you will be exposed to all of my literature.
And maybe this Horrorwalker stuff will come to clarity.










No comments:

Post a Comment