Donate Button

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Walking Dead or The Grammys

 

 
 
Wow, and double wow! Check out last night's ratings for The Walking Dead!
 
Why would I waste my time watching the Grammys last night when the best show on television had its second half of the season premier during the same time period. Why would I waste my time watching vapid, idiotic, spoiled brats getting their bottoms kissed by their ridiculous enabling fans.
 
Why would I watch a television program that featured Chris Brown like he was some type of high level dignitary. Chris Brown, the same violent brat who trashes studios and hotel rooms, starts random fights and has viciously beaten up his obsessed girlfriend. This is the same Chris Brown who, the day before the Grammys, crashed his Porsche into a wall running away from the paparazzi. Or, that is the story Chris Brown told the police.
 
No... I watched The walking Dead, making myself one with the millions of fans watching at the same time. And afterward, I spent the next hour watching The Talking Dead. And after that, I watched Storage Wars.
 
I will not support an awards program that blatantly rewards the people in Hollywood who display some of the worst behavior in the country. I'd rather watch fictional zombie creatures eating the faces off the humans running for their lives. Any day... any time!
 
 
RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment